How are we funded?
- We rely on the generosity of forward-thinking individuals like you.
- So that we are free from any undue influence or co-option, we do not accept donations from for-profit organisations.
- We are registered as a not-for-profit company rather than a charity so that we can be politically active.
How we will your money be utilised in 2022 – 2023
- Fund Earth Citizens’ Rapid Response Assemblies.
- Working with existing Citizens’ Assembly organisations to set up National and Global Earth Citizens’ Assemblies.
- Global Peace Strike.
- Organising street demonstrations and celebrations of our unity in diversity and of our global grassroots cooperative action.
- Developing voting apps in nations with upcoming national elections to enable Earth Citizens to force all candidates (unless they promote hate) to become Earth Citizen Politicians by signing the Politician’s Earth Citizens Accountability Agreement.
- Setting up Earth Citizens’ Self-organising Local Groups, groups to unite communities around the world through sharing Many Minds, One Action, and One Heart best practices.