How are we funded?
- We rely on the generosity of forward thinking individuals like you.
- So that we are free from any undue influence or co-option, we do not accept donations from for-profit organisations.
- We are registered as a not-for-profit company rather than a charity so that we can be politically active.
How we will use your money in 2017-18
- Targeted, strategic campaigning to unite progressive activists and political parties around the world behind a range of core global justice policies by use of Global People Power’s Represent e-democracy group.
- Organising demonstrations of global grassroots cooperation.
- Developing voting apps in nations with impending national elections enabling Global People Power Pioneers to compel politicians to cooperate globally.
- Setting up national and local groups to unite communities around the world.